In Hermosa Hills
**Call About** All Closing Costs To Be Covered!
1276 9th Street, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Welcome home to your newer construction contemporary masterpiece awaiting you in the Hermosa Hills. Sleek glass, metal lines & warm wood greet you as you enter the grand foyer with a 20-foot ceiling. Ascend to the epitome of coastal elegance with the entire top floor of bright, open living space flanked by sliding glass walls for quintessential indoor-outdoor living. Bask in the sunshine, cool ocean breeze & unobstructed sweeping open sky views south to Palos Verdes from this hilltop orientation. Both the dining & living room areas flow out to the massive deck with an outdoor fireplace to highlight your entertaining or relaxing paradise.
Back inside, the ample living room is warmed by a stately stone fireplace. Create mealtime magic from your sophisticated kitchen anchored by a massive center island, boasting chic cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, plus state-of-the-art appliances including a double refrigerator & freezer. The middle level features a flexible office, your luxurious Master suite boasting a walk-in closet & lavish bathroom, 2 additional bedrooms that share an ample full hall bathroom, plus a convenient laundry room.
A delightful family room on the lower level offers an additional space to gather which opens to the generous backyard featuring faux turf & a patio. There is also a private 4th bedroom & bathroom perfect for your guests. All of this close, but not too close, to award-winning schools, restaurants, and parks.
Currently, the lowest priced per square foot property in Hermosa, do not miss your chance to call this spectacular property home!!! Call 310.906.6796 for a tour and about All closing costs covered.
Listed by Gabrielle Herendeen •DRE #01325858 • Re/Max Estate Properties
- 2014 Construction
- Award-wining schools
- Bonus room
- Central Furnace
- City Views
- Elementary School 2: HERVIE
- Elementary School: Hermosa View
- High School 2: MIRCOS
- High School: Mira Costa
- Middle Or Junior School 2: HERVAL
- Middle Or Junior School: Hermosa Valley
- New Construction
- Oversized 2 Car Garage/Attached
- Walk to Beach
- Walk-In Closet
- Ensenada's Surf N Turf Grill (0.36 mi)13 reviews
- Spumoni Trattoria & Pizzeria (0.22 mi)106 reviews
- The Chicken Shack (0.24 mi)326 reviews
- Pursue Coffee (0.42 mi)296 reviews
- Steelhead Coffee (2.61 mi)66 reviews
- Hi-Fi Espresso (0.49 mi)103 reviews
- Growing Garden Preschool (1.23 mi)33 reviews
- Avers Driving School (1.61 mi)58 reviews
- South Bay Junior Academy (1.78 mi)18 reviews